Katie is naked. Again..
After being put to bed the other night, she quietly took off her pajamas and diaper and slid them under her door. As in: "Mommy, if you don't want to be changing a wet bed at 3am, you should come and deal..."
Stinker.
After being put to bed the other night, she quietly took off her pajamas and diaper and slid them under her door. As in: "Mommy, if you don't want to be changing a wet bed at 3am, you should come and deal..."
Stinker.

2 Comments:
She's such a cutie.
I gotta tell you, though, this blog is on my Google reader. When I saw the heading, "Kate is naked Again", I tried to think of which celebrity was acting up now, thinking the post was from Fox News or something!
Hahahaha
FUNNY. Stripping down is one thing. Sliding everything under the door. That's precious. And clever.
Post a Comment
<< Home