Monday, November 20, 2006

HOLY MOSES!!!!


I have a baby sister at my house!!!!! How can this be? I knew Mommy was getting a little chubby around the middle, but I never put two and two together..... I thought it was all that ice cream she's been eating after she thinks I'm asleep...

So I would now like to formally announce the birth of my little sister (and hopefully future best friend) KATHERINE MARIE SPENCER... I'm going to call her Katie for short. She was born on Tuesday, November 14, 2006 at 10:33 pm. She is really cute and I like touching her platinum blonde hair and kissing her. She doesn't DO much, she mostly eats and sleeps, but I like babies okay, and I think this one is okay, too.

I knew there was something funny about my Nana coming down on a Sunday night and telling me she was going to spend the whole week!!! But hey, you don't question a good thing.

Now that Mommy is home for a while, hopefully she will get the rest of my blog updated with everything that's been going on with me since my last post in April or so... For some reason she's been falling asleep the second after she gets me to bed for the last nine months or so. I guess now I know why..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home