Thursday, March 16, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day!!


Mommy and Daddy's lift tickets...they're gonna teach me to ski in a year or two!! Well, Daddy will teach both of us, I guess. I hear Mommy is real good at fallin'.

See my cool new flag??? Nana made it. She says it's like the flag at Buckingham Palace that flies only when the Queen is in residence. Hmmm.. Queen Susannah. I could get used to it, I think...


Mommy almost looks like she knows what she's doin'. However, shortly after this picture was taken, Daddy amused himself by skiing to the bottom of a hill, turning around, and watching Mommy fall numerous times, right on her butt!! I'm sure Daddy was only watching so that he could provide emergency assistance should the situation call for it..


Sorry, Daddy, you may be the better skiier, but Mommy has the look down better.



Yayyyyyy!! Nana, Grandpa Dave and I ate lots of cake while Mommy and Daddy played in the snow..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home