TOY STORY!!!





My goodness, what a surprise Christmas turned out to be! Mommy tells me the aforementioned white-bearded type had something to do with it, and I must say, I really did not give this guy enough credit. Perhaps next year I'll give him a bit more leeway. I had such a good time, and Nana, Grandpa Dave, Babcia and Grandpa Q were all there, too! I was really more surprised to see them more than anything on Christmas morning, but I didn't let on. I put on the best bland, poker-face expression you've ever seen. (Remember, my Daddy is teaching me these things) But even I had to loosen up a bit when I got a good chance to look at my toys. So this is why Mom has kept me toy-starved as of late. Something like starving the lions before puttin' some fat, juicy gladiators in the ring.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home