GO ARMY & AUBURN TIGERS!!!
Well, it's my first full football season - as you'll recall I caught some bowl games last year in the hospital, but I was basically redshirted last season... So this year I'm very excited to be able to cheer on my teams all season long!!
Alas, I missed the Auburn-GA Tech game last night - kickoff was an hour and a half past my bedtime, but Mommy told me this morning that the game wasn't that good, unless you were a Tech fan... Which, of course, I am not. WAR EAGLE ANYWAY!!!!
But next week I get to go with Mommy and Daddy to the Boston College - Army game. Woo-hoo! Can't wait.
In other news, I switched to the big-girl carseat this weekend!!! It's very cool, but a lot more upright than the infant seat, so it's going to take a little getting used to. When I got sleepy in it the other day, my heavy head just fell forward and stayed there. Mommy made some adjustments to the headrests and seatbelt to try and make it a little more comfortable for me. She seemed a little redfaced and grumbly when she came into the house. Apparently those things are quite the puzzle, but she seems to have figured out all the tricks now.
And now that I'm out of the infant seat, I can sit in the shopping cart. WHAT FUN!! I love that thing. Mommy got a snazzy cover for the shopping cart seat so it's a little more comfortable, then the seatbelt threads through it and it is SO COOL to be able to look all the way around in the store. And to grab things!! I can't wait until my arms get longer and I can really reach stuff. Increasingly, Mommy keeps saying this word "no" to me. I'm not quite sure what it means, but whenever she says it, I look up sweetly, smile, and continue with whatever I'm doing. So far that seems to be working well.
Alas, I missed the Auburn-GA Tech game last night - kickoff was an hour and a half past my bedtime, but Mommy told me this morning that the game wasn't that good, unless you were a Tech fan... Which, of course, I am not. WAR EAGLE ANYWAY!!!!But next week I get to go with Mommy and Daddy to the Boston College - Army game. Woo-hoo! Can't wait.
In other news, I switched to the big-girl carseat this weekend!!! It's very cool, but a lot more upright than the infant seat, so it's going to take a little getting used to. When I got sleepy in it the other day, my heavy head just fell forward and stayed there. Mommy made some adjustments to the headrests and seatbelt to try and make it a little more comfortable for me. She seemed a little redfaced and grumbly when she came into the house. Apparently those things are quite the puzzle, but she seems to have figured out all the tricks now.
And now that I'm out of the infant seat, I can sit in the shopping cart. WHAT FUN!! I love that thing. Mommy got a snazzy cover for the shopping cart seat so it's a little more comfortable, then the seatbelt threads through it and it is SO COOL to be able to look all the way around in the store. And to grab things!! I can't wait until my arms get longer and I can really reach stuff. Increasingly, Mommy keeps saying this word "no" to me. I'm not quite sure what it means, but whenever she says it, I look up sweetly, smile, and continue with whatever I'm doing. So far that seems to be working well.

4 Comments:
Sorry I haven't been commenting, but I thoroughly enjoy seeing these updates of Susannah. She is an absolute doll. She really warms the heart.
Thanks, Aunt Jo!! You warm my heart too.. Will I be seeing you on Sept. 25??
-Susie
Yhep, we'll be there. Can't wait to see you.
I know Mommy must be busy, but I need a Susannah update.
Post a Comment
<< Home