Susannah the Social Butterfly
Hey, everybody!! I had a full social calendar this weekend - I went to a daytime wedding, and so I got to go to the reception TOO!! No "it's past your bedtime" excuses from Mommy. Righteous!
Mommy, Daddy, Uncle Dan and me at the reception
Mommy, Daddy, Uncle Dan and me at the receptionSee? I'm a great wedding guest. I even do my part to keep the conversation rolling...
Me and Daddy yukking it up at the restaurant. There was a great big window so I could see LOTS of cars going by, which I love. Maybe I'm destined to be a NASCAR driver, eh?
The happy couple, Sue and Nick. Congratulations, guys!! You look Mah-velous!!! (These are the marvelous folks who let me take my first dip in their pool. They are so COOL!!)
Grandpa, Babcia and me pre-reception.
So all in all, I had a wonderful time! But, boy, am I bushed! I'm gonna go get ready for my next hectic week... Until next time-
Susannah

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home