Friday, August 12, 2005

Me and my Aunt Sug!

That's pronounced Sug as in "Sugar", not as in "Pug". This is Daddy and Aunt Jane's little sister. From what I heard, my Great-Granddad, Pop, wanted to name his littlest girl Sug, but Great-Grandmother named her Alice. But EVERYBODY calls her Sug. So I guess Pop won out in the end, huh? Can you see a resemblance?? I do!! You can call me Sug anytime!

Sug being the most computer-literate in Granddaddy's family, I happen to know that she is one of my most faithful readers. So let me give a personal shout-out to Sugie....HI, AUNT SUG!!!! Had a great time at your place! Enjoyed the lunch, even if it was the same old Gerber Chicken Noodle! LOVE your doggies, the Husky and Basset Hound are SOOO cute. Even if the Basset Hound does howl like a firetruck.

** Susie wanders off...."Daddy, where's MY Basset Hound??" **

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home