Well, it wasn't my party, but


I cried when I wanted to. Cried when I wanted to, cried when I wanted to. You would cry too if it happened to you, nah nah nah nah-nah.
Okay, so I'm normally a pretty laid-back gal, but it has occurred to me recently that some folks (Mommy and Daddy) are your peeps, and some folks (strangers) are not. And emotionally, well, it's been kinda rough. I went to my friend Julia's birthday party, and at first I was okay, but people just kept coming and coming - it was a crazy party atmosphere!! Which I'm sure that I'll love in another few weeks, but right now it is stressful. I recovered a few times and took in the sights - which were way cool when I was in a mood to enjoy them. Julia looked too cute in her traditional Korean dress, and boy, was I impressed with her bravado. She was the absolute center of all that crazy attention, yet she took it in stride.
At one point, Elmo came to visit, too - that's the red furry guy behind us in the picture. Mommy was certain I'd flip out, but it turns out that I think Elmo is one of my peeps, too. Not that I've ever seen Elmo before - Mommy tells me he has achieved a certain fame - but for some reason a giant red furry alien being doesn't quite intimidate me the way new humans do. Go figure.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home