
New food for lunch today - green beans!! YUM! This marks my first food that is not laced with Similac. I was dubious at first, but as my tiny tongue sampled the bouquet that is Gerber green beans, I warmed to the stuff, and as the pre-scandal Martha Stewart would say, "It's a good thing."
2 Comments:
Now the fun begins, foods that you can decorate with. Usually, it starts with a sneeze, but you will soon learn how lovely Mommy looks in green beans. Be patient little one, this is only the beginning, carrots are around the corner.
Aunt Jo'
Ooooh, I know, Aunt Jo! Nana told me about that same thing...I think a sneeze would result in the most satisfying application, don't you? Sort of a Jackson Pollack creation is what I'm going for.. I'll try to post a picture of her covered in the stuff when it happens. Can't have a masterpiece like that go unseen!
Post a Comment
<< Home