These toys just keep getting better!


Hey, everybody - check out my activity center!! It is just too cool! Mommy and I went to Toys R Us yesterday and splurged. You would just not believe all the cool stuff there is to do on this thing. I can't even manage to look up for the camera because I've got a lot of business to attend to here.
I'm starting to make the transition from being a laying-down baby to a sitting-up baby. Heck, I lay down for 12 hours a night, I don't want to lay down during the day, too! There's too much around that I want to see for that. But it's tough to coordinate all those muscles to completely sit alone just yet. I can pretty much do it, but I still list heavily to one side or another, and down I go like a sack of potatoes. But I can't get too down on myself. If your head was the same in proportion to your body as mine, you'd fall over, too. Admit it.
And in other news - I got my first taste of ice cream yesterday!! Mommy got lucky and caught the Mr. Softee truck when it came around the neighborhood, and got a vanilla cone. I kept looking at her longingly, willing her to give me a taste. Whaddya know, it worked! She went and got my little spoon and she gave me a little taste. YUM! I just KNEW you people were holding out on me - your food is tastier than mine!! But today it was back to formula, oatmeal, green beans and rice cereal. I just hope that there will be more ice cream in my future.

3 Comments:
I hope there is a seatbelt in that thing, cause it sure looks like it's gonna take off.
Aunt Jo'
Doesn't it just??
Giggle,
Susie
So that is how you are gettng to be a genius
Post a Comment
<< Home