Sorry to be MIA
But Mommy's been back to work, and since I need her skills as a typist, I haven't been able to post this week..
This week has been action-packed!! I spent Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday with my Daddy, and boy, is that guy a whirlwind!! He's done laundry, shopping, cooking - you name it, and he's done it this week!! When Mommy calls during the day to check up on me, I hear him saying, "Oh, this taking care of the baby thing is SO EASY, I don't know what you were complaining about..." I gotta say, Dad, it's lucky Mommy enjoys the clean laundry and dinner enough so that she doesn't care about the silly things you say!
Granddaddy took care of me for a while on Wednesday, then all day Thursday and Friday. He is very innovative with my dining choices - now, instead of being stuck with only oatmeal or only green beans at a sitting, he offers both!! And formula, too! It's like being on a cruise with the endless selection!!!
As much as I love Daddy and Granddaddy, I must say I'm a bit miffed at how long it takes Mommy to do this "work" thing. C'est la vie. If I can't have my Mommytime during the day, I'll take it at night. So we've had a rendezvous or two every night this week - sometimes even twice a night! I don't know why Mommy looks so grumpy and she looks so tired in the morning. Can't she just take naps at work? But even I was pretty tired of all that nocturnal activity, so I slept straight through Friday night. And Mommy was so pleasant this morning!
I also got my first invitation to a kiddie party!! Next Sunday I will be attending the first birthday celebration of my one and only friend, Julia. I can't wait!! I hope to get lots of good pictures. And luckily, Mommy found another pretty party dress in the closet that she bought for me AGES ago, before I was even here, that should fit pretty well.
This week has been action-packed!! I spent Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday with my Daddy, and boy, is that guy a whirlwind!! He's done laundry, shopping, cooking - you name it, and he's done it this week!! When Mommy calls during the day to check up on me, I hear him saying, "Oh, this taking care of the baby thing is SO EASY, I don't know what you were complaining about..." I gotta say, Dad, it's lucky Mommy enjoys the clean laundry and dinner enough so that she doesn't care about the silly things you say!
Granddaddy took care of me for a while on Wednesday, then all day Thursday and Friday. He is very innovative with my dining choices - now, instead of being stuck with only oatmeal or only green beans at a sitting, he offers both!! And formula, too! It's like being on a cruise with the endless selection!!!
As much as I love Daddy and Granddaddy, I must say I'm a bit miffed at how long it takes Mommy to do this "work" thing. C'est la vie. If I can't have my Mommytime during the day, I'll take it at night. So we've had a rendezvous or two every night this week - sometimes even twice a night! I don't know why Mommy looks so grumpy and she looks so tired in the morning. Can't she just take naps at work? But even I was pretty tired of all that nocturnal activity, so I slept straight through Friday night. And Mommy was so pleasant this morning!
I also got my first invitation to a kiddie party!! Next Sunday I will be attending the first birthday celebration of my one and only friend, Julia. I can't wait!! I hope to get lots of good pictures. And luckily, Mommy found another pretty party dress in the closet that she bought for me AGES ago, before I was even here, that should fit pretty well.

1 Comments:
Glad to have the update without interrupting mommy/baby time. Give me a ring when it is convenient. Love, Nana
Post a Comment
<< Home