Some gorgeous gals in my family!


Hey, y'all!! I had a go-go-go weekend again...I'm posting today because I've just now caught up on some sleep!! On Saturday I hung out with Mommy and helped my Babcia with some flower arrangements. Then I got to do another sleep-over party with Babcia and Grandpa. I'm tellin' ya, those two will party 'til you DROP.
On Sunday, I went to my first grownup party - (which was interesting, since I've yet to go to a kid party...) my Auntie Jeannine's bridal shower!! What fun! I wore my pretty pink dress and even consented to model my little sunbonnet for a while. I was stylin', even if I do say so myself..
And today I had my first day at home with Daddy! SO much fun without Mommy butting her schnoz in our playtime every five minutes. (Although she did call almost that often..) Daddy even gave me a tour of "the grounds" (which is what he calls our yard - I think he's a little fixated on the yard thing, but whatever. It seems to make him happy.) We had oatmeal and green beans and I got in an awesome nap in the swing. I was bouncing away on my jumperoo when Mommy came home and I giggled out loud when I saw her, and showed her how well I can bounce. I am a bouncing FOOL!
Then Mommy fed me my new FOOD OF THE WEEK: CARROTS! Who knew that such good things come in orange?? I took to those carrots with frightening speed. I like 'em for sure, but they sure do stain the skin around your mouth. And your spoon, too! That color orange sure is persistent! Had to take a bath and scrub up. Night, all!! Enjoy the pics..
-Susannah

1 Comments:
What a cutie x 3
Post a Comment
<< Home