HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!

Babcia, Grandpa, Daddy and MeI had a big weekend, the biggest one ever!! On Friday night I went over to Babcia and Grandpa's house for a spend-the-night party. Great Uncle John and Great Aunt Joanne were there and we had a fun time. I had such a fun time, I didn't want to go to sleep! But Babcia eventually talked me into it, and to my great delight, she and Grandpa were still there when I got up!! I had a fun morning on Saturday playing with them, and then had a hearty lunch of my new fave - OATMEAL!!! Yum. Then Mommy and Daddy picked me up and I took a looonngg nap in the car. When I woke up, we were at Nana and Grandpa Dave's house! Righteous!
That was my first time visiting Nana at her house, and it was fun. Mommy and Daddy set up my portable crib and portable swing, and in minutes, Nana's house looked like Extreme Home Makeover: Baby Edition!! Grandpa Dave cooked up his famous spaghetti, but unfortunately, I could only look on. But that spaghetti sure looked like fun.. Grandpa Dave has been busy working on the "Susannah suite" at their house, and it will be fab-u-lous! He's got all the framing up for my new, spacious room that I'll share with Mommy when we come to visit, plus my own bathroom! And it's conveniently located close to the laundry room, which will be handy as I can get an awful lot of clothes dirty in a hurry.
The next day I woke up at 7am, much to the amazement of Grandpa Dave, who marveled at my ability to sleep all night. Nana made some good looking pancakes and bacon, which my parents seemed to enjoy - don't know why they wouldn't let me have a go at it. But I enjoyed my breakfast of rice cereal all the same. We went for a walk with the doggies, and lazed around until lunchtime, then we got back in the car. I slept for a while, then Mommy and Daddy took me to this cool truckstop. What a lot of interesting things to see! After we got back in the car, I decided to regale my parents with tales of my recent adventures, rather than sleeping. They don't seem to understand a word, but I must say, they seem enthusiastic.
After we got home, it was a quick bottle and diaper change, then off to Babcia and Grandpa's for Mother's Day dinner. Uncle Dan and Aunt Jeannine came, too! Again, I watched my family dine on salad, eggplant parmigiana, lasagne, and bread, but again, I was only permitted to watch. Generally, I like these people, but I am beginning to sense some discrimination. Must have more discussion on this with Mickey, Babcia's loyal canine. She's been with the family for years, but she tells me she receives only the most meagre bits at dinner..
Anyway, I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day...enjoy the pictures of my weekend below!

1 Comments:
Mother's Day doesn't get any better than this.
I see a new Mom-your mommy at the head of the table, her husband-my son-your daddy & you little one at the other side. You Uncle&Auntie just starting out in life together sitting across from me.
And yes your Grandpa seeing that we have everything.
Life is good.
Love you all
Post a Comment
<< Home