Friday, May 13, 2005

GrandDADDY DAY CARE


Posted by Hello

It was another big day for me today - Mommy went back to work today. C'est la vie. She seems pretty blue about it, but no need to worry, Mommy! I've got one of my best buddies to take care of me - Grandpa!! Actually, I'm a pretty busy baby working with my toys, so we do a little work together, then we play. And eat. And nap.

Here is a picture of me with my Grandpa - we get on like a house on fire! (what wit I have, since he's a retired fireman...could I be in safer hands??) We had a great time together today...so great I didn't want to miss a single minute, so I avoided napping. And boy, did that guy wear me out! I was down for the count at 7pm tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home