Thursday, May 26, 2005

All the news from Lake Woebegone..

Just checking back... no new pictures, but lots of new activities...

I am trying to roll over like you would not believe!! I roll to the left side, roll to the right side, but it's tough getting over the arm part to end up on my belly. Which is just as well, since I don't actually enjoy being on my belly, and I doubt I'd be able to roll back onto my back. But rolling over to the side has its benefits, one being that you can scoot your little bod around quite a bit. I've enjoyed that. I have also recently discovered my feet. It's tough to grab onto them with the bulk of a diaper getting in the way, but once that diaper's off, you can grab 'em real good!

I may have been born in the Year of the Monkey, (as per the Asian Lunar calendar) but I've nixed the banannas entirely. I gave 'em a good faith effort twice, I really did, but just don't like 'em. (Note to y'all - the way to refuse a food is just to keep your lips sealed up tight, and I mean TIGHT.) But sweet potatoes! YUM! Now there's a munchie the Gerber Company can be proud of. I inhaled a whole jar tonight for Mommy.

I AM FIVE MONTHS OLD TODAY!!! Boy, how the time flies. Mommy has to go out and buy me new sleepers this weekend because I don't fit in the 6-month size anymore. I also switched to size three diapers this week. They're called "cruisers". Rockin'!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 5 month birthday to our Susannah.
Miss you and your cuddlie hugs.
When are you coming over?
Love you

8:34 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

This weekend, Babcia!! Mommy MUST find a dress for Uncle Dan's wedding THIS WEEKEND. Can you help??

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home