The Jem Series


This is my giant cat, Jem. He's not a funky breed or anything, just a big guy. He comes from normal stock (see Someone's been sitting in MY chair...and she's still there! below...that's his littermate and sister) and happens to have an exceptionally fine metabolism for storing calories. And he's careful to sleep as much as possible in order to avoid losing any of his glorious girth to the strain of physical activity.
It's been quite a trick to pack on enough pounds to hold my own in a picture with him, but I'm getting there. In the first picture, the left one, he was nearly quadruple my weight. I'm still not there yet, but I'm gainin' on him. As for Jem, he's not competitive about it, he's just looking forward to the day my manual dexterity becomes advanced enough to give him treats... And he's hoping my discretion in treat-distribution is greater than that of Mommy and Daddy.

1 Comments:
Thanks, Unc!
Hope you're enjoying the new place... Can I come visit soon?
Susie Q
Post a Comment
<< Home