Wednesday, April 27, 2005

If you ask me, professional baby photography is just a big racket...

Mommy took me to a photographer today, and the experience left much to be desired. I had on itchy, weird clothes that were NOT 100% cotton, let me tell you! No stretch at all like my comfy t-shirts. This weird lady with HUGE eyes kept getting TOO close (I mean geez, she never even bought me dinner or anything) and making funny sounds, not unlike a turkey call. This may work with other less sophisticated babies, but not me. How condescending. I am not one to reward such foolish behavior, so I promptly turned beet red and screamed.

Mommy tried heroically to get me to reconsider, but I think it's just wrong to encourage this behavior in photographers - I'm sure Mommy will forgive me for maintaining my position.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home