Thursday, April 21, 2005

Hey, folks, mark your calendars...


Posted by Hello

Today I started sucking my thumb....no, not just my hand, no, not just fingers, but my actual honest-to-God thumb, which is WAY better than gumming around on my hand. So much more satisfying. Mommy and Daddy thought it might be a fluke, but I was able to repeat my stunning performance.

Since I tossed the pacifier months ago, I've been searching for a satisfying substitute - one that doesn't fall out and get dirty.. And one that I can control all by myself! So I've been playing around with these things on the end of my wrists, and I have to say, I should patent this thumb! Y'all should try yours, especially when you're feeling stressed or trying to get to sleep. No need to thank me. Just trying to spread the joy..

Susannah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home